roben

CANON PIXMA PRINTERS TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

CANON PiXMA Printers Troubleshooting Tutorials.

Do you have a problem in your CANON PiXMA Printer and remain unsolved? Here you can search and see the possible remedy to make your Printer working again. Just use the SEARCH BOX SYSTEM to find your troubleshooting solution. You can also leave a COMMENT(S) if possible.

How to reset Pixma Canon IP2772 Printer Manually?

In my own experienced, I received the error which
"absorber is full" and the resume button continues blinking. I can print but every time I print a document I often need to long press the resume button.

So I reset it manually, I turn it off the printer and then I full the power cable, I press the power button steadily and I put the power cord it back. But I never release the power button, I continue pressing it. Then after that I press the resume button two times, and that's all.

My Pixma Canon IP2772 Printer now never display the error again. My friend also text me regarding this trouble using TNT Promos and others using ABS-CBN Mobile Promos.


3 comments:

  1. Your tips is useful for me. But you should make a video tutorial about reset Pixma Canon IP2772 Printer Manually.
    techtonesbd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah... I am working for that Nurul. I will publish the video tutorial later... By the way thanks for your comment

      Delete
    2. Just pressing it until blinking goes off......that's all for me.

      Delete