roben

CANON PIXMA PRINTERS TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

CANON PiXMA Printers Troubleshooting Tutorials.

Do you have a problem in your CANON PiXMA Printer and remain unsolved? Here you can search and see the possible remedy to make your Printer working again. Just use the SEARCH BOX SYSTEM to find your troubleshooting solution. You can also leave a COMMENT(S) if possible.

How to troubleshoot Canon iP2772 Black Cartridge

Today, I would like to share you my experience with my Canon iP2772 Black Cartridge. After I printed 503 pages exactly of document, my Black Cartridge never print anymore. My canon printer was a CISS one. The ink from the tank flowing fine to the cartridge. No more air can I see inside the hose.

I think that, may number of pages I'll printed. And my black cartridge getting down. But the cartridge still detected by the printer.

What I have done. I buy a second hand Black Cartridge, and it cost half compare to a brand new one. I saved 50% from the total cost of a brand new cartridge. And my Black Cartridge working fine. 


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative, meaningful and to the point. Being a technical support blogger. I find you have a very good writing sense due to which you explain details about technical support perfectly, for more exploring your knowledge about HP Printer Contact Number call +1 877 301 0214.

    ReplyDelete