roben

CANON PIXMA PRINTERS TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

CANON PiXMA Printers Troubleshooting Tutorials.

Do you have a problem in your CANON PiXMA Printer and remain unsolved? Here you can search and see the possible remedy to make your Printer working again. Just use the SEARCH BOX SYSTEM to find your troubleshooting solution. You can also leave a COMMENT(S) if possible.

Pixma Canon IP2772 Printer - Cover is Open

In Canon printer, if the cover is open, the printer cannot print its because the printer say's "the cover is open". So you can need to close it to run the printing.

But there's a way that your canon printer can print even your printer cover is open. It is usually use if the printer run heavy colored graphics for you to monitor the print out. And in trouble shooting the printer cartridges.

The steps to do this are:
  1. Open the printer cover and look for the hook which is located at the power and resume button if the cover is close. It because the hook is only the part of the printer, help the printer if it is closed or open. It is pushes the detector if it is closed.
  2. look any materials that looks like the printer hook and put it in the whole which the printer hook is in.

That's it! Your printer can print even it's cover is open.


3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    All Canon PIXMA printer are best. Best offer is available at canon official autopsied dealer imagestore co.in. Buy canon printer and GET A WILDCRAFT BACKPACK worth Rs 1095 with any Canon PIXMA All in one Printer FREE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting message on my computer that I cannot print because another computer is using the printer. I have no other computer. How do I set this straight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting message on my computer that I cannot print because another computer is using the printer. I have no other computer. How do I set this straight?

    ReplyDelete